By accepting to purchase a commissioned order, the buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions.
- A full deposit of the payment will be made upfront before the commissioned artwork is created.
- Commissions will be completed and sent within one to two weeks (unless otherwise specified by the artist) of the initial agreement after acceptance of the commission, given the artist has received descriptions of the commissioned work along with a full deposit.
- The client will receive their commission via email.
- The commissioned artwork is for personal use only unless agreed otherwise.
- The artist may use the clients' commissioned image for promotional use.
- There may be additional fees in case of very complicated character designs. If this is the case, the artist will notify the client in advance.
A full refund can be provided only if:
- The client asks to cancel BEFORE the process of working on the artwork has begun, or
- The artist indicates that she cannot provide/finish the artwork for any reason
A partial refund can be provided only if:
- The client asks to switch the order type BEFORE the process of working on the paid-for artwork has begun